Claimants should read the instructions carefully to claim the amount as Depositor/Nominee
of Golden Forests India Limited & Golden Projects Limited investments.
Terms and conditions:
1) Claimants are requested to read the Supreme Court Order carefully before claiming
to read the order
2) As per Supreme Court Order, Committee will be paying 70% of initial investment
amount to depositors. (For example, for Rs. 10,000 initial investment, 70% of the
amount i.e. Rs. 7,000/- will be paid)
3) Disbursements shall be made only to those claimants of GFIL who were registered
with Committee GFIL as on 10th August, 2006 (as fixed by the Hon’ble
Supreme Court) and only to those claimants of GPL who were registered with Committee
GFIL as on 21st January, 2013 (as fixed by the Committee).
4) Claimants who did not submit their claim forms by the respective cut off dates
are not eligible to claim the amount at this stage.
5) Claimants who had submitted their claims and claims were rejected by the Committee,
the claim amounts shall not be disbursed to those rejected cases.
6) The Web Portal for disbursement to eligible claimants shall open for registration
on 1st October, 2018 and Closing Date for registration of claims
has been extended by Committee – GFIL till further orders.
7) (a) In the event of death of the depositor, his or her legal heir(s) should submit
death certificate of the deceased depositor.
(b) In the event of death of both the depositor and the nominee, the legal heir(s)
of the depositor should submit death certificate of the depositor only.
(c) In the event the amount to be disbursed is Rs.20,000 or less and there is no
nominee, the legal heir(s) should submit legal heir certificate from the competent
authority and N.O.C from other heirs.
(d) In the event the amount to be disbursed is above Rs. 20,000, and there is no
nominee, it shall be mandatory for the legal heir(s) to submit succession certificate.
(e) In the event of death of the depositor and there is a nominee, the nominee can
claim the amount, subject to furnishing death certificate of the original depositor
and proof of identity.
8) As per the Supreme Court order, the Committee has appointed “KFin Technologies
Private Limited (“KFPL”)” as payment service provider for making the disbursement.
9) KFin Technologies Private Limited will NOT act for any other related matters/queries
except for the GFIL & GPL payments related and released cases.
10) All payments shall be made electronically, hence providing bank particulars
is mandatory. There is no option for disbursement through demand drafts/pay orders.
11) All communications with regard to disbursement of the claim amount shall be
through electronic mode by way of SMS to registered mobile number and by way of
Emails to the claimants. Claimants are required to provide Mobile Numbers and Email
ID while claiming the amount.
12) Disbursements to valid claimants shall start after the verification process
13) Claimants should keep the below mentioned details of investments ready for registering
the claim in the portal:-
i. Account Number
ii. Receipt Number
iii. Claimant Name as Depositor/Nominee
iv. Deposit Amount
v. Mobile number
vi. Email ID – Optional (to get regular updates of payment through email)
14) After entering the above details, the system will validate Account No., Receipt
No., Claimant’s Name and Deposited Amount with the Claimant’s Master Data available
with Committee GFIL.
15) On validation of the above values with Master Data, the system will allow entry
of further details like Email, Mobile number, address, and KYC compliant bank particulars.
16) Entering Mobile Number is Mandatory for getting regular updates
of payment through SMS. Mobile Number will be validated with OTP.
17) Entering Email ID is optional, but it is advisable to provide Email ID for getting
regular updates of payment through Email.
18) Entering the address is optional for the claim cases where the address is the
same as per the Master Data. In case of any change in address, claimants are advised
to enter new address details in the system.
19) Capturing of bank particulars is Mandatory. KYC compliant Bank
Account details should be provided by the claimant. For better tracking of bank
particulars, it is advisable to upload the cancelled cheque image into the system,
for verification of bank particulars in case of any payment rejection by the bankers.
20) Name of the claimant should be as printed on the cheque. Bank account should
be in active mode and in operation.
21) Entering Aadhar Number is optional, but to avoid fraudulent payments, it is
advisable to enter the Aadhar Number.
22) Entering PAN Number is Mandatory when the payment amount exceeds
Rs.50,000/- on a single claim or in accumulated multiple claims.
23) Upon submitting the claim, the system will generate a Reference Number and the
same will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number through SMS and an Email will
be sent to the Registered Email ID. Reference Number will be the KEY to the claimants
for future payment related queries.
24) A separate Query Screen will be hosted in the Web Portal to check the Payment
Status of the claimants and the same will be available after 1st payment is processed.
Accept Terms and Conditions:
I declare that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions for payment
of Golden Forests India Limited / Golden Projects Limited investment amounts as
per the Supreme Court Order and agree to the same. Please allow the capturing of
the claimant’s details for payment related particulars.